UMMM so the decision has finally been made ðŸ˜
I feel kinda sad about it but relief that I don't have to
I feel kinda sad about it but relief that I don't have to
keep mulling over it anymore.
The date and time has been set.
Not the girls asking if they can come watch the breakup live
The date and time has been set.
Not the girls asking if they can come watch the breakup live
rip
Blooody even Aaron's asking
^__________^
^__________^
The VIP packages start at $500 guythsss.
Front row seats, back stage passes and possible meet n greet.
Been slowly breaking the news to people...
but seriously s/o to my girls, Ando and Aaron (HAHA)
Me telling my cousins that I'm saddd about missing the Hobart trip that we've planned...
Me telling my cousins that I'm saddd about missing the Hobart trip that we've planned...
👀👀 Thankfully they picked up the hint and somewhat emotional blackmail
and said we can go together instead lmaooo ily
♥
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment