The more I retell the story the more I'm like
daaaaaaaym I thought I was petty and then there's you
LOL
In the moment I brushed it off as your hurt side talking
In the moment I brushed it off as your hurt side talking
but as I look back I am mad that I went the civil&gentle route
while you decided to be a total dickhead about it.
Was very caught off guard because I never expected/saw
Was very caught off guard because I never expected/saw
that kind of behaviour from you but I guess thanks for showing me?
Annoyed that I gave you so much grace and you
Annoyed that I gave you so much grace and you
thought that meant I was willing to be your emotional punching bag
because you can't regulate your own emotions.
How embarrassing for you.
Two hours of begging followed by a total shitfight.
What an absolute 180 flip though
Choosing not to stay mad about this anymore,
How embarrassing for you.
Two hours of begging followed by a total shitfight.
What an absolute 180 flip though
Choosing not to stay mad about this anymore,
I can't control how someone reacts.
I can only control the controllable
and that's myself and my emotions.
♥
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment