Sunday, 22 March 2026

No more clocking in those one day a week hours LOL


The breakup went on for 3hours 
rip 
I knew there was gonna be attempts to negotiate out of it but 
didn't realise how long and intense it would be tbh
Took me so much restraint to not make a joke of it to cut the tension.
Gonna take some time to process the last hour of it because 
I don't know what intentions were really meant from some of the stuff revealed. 


Thanks everyone for joining the ride the past year and sharing all the laughs
from all the icks, triggers and shock stories.
 Plenty of comedy material created along the way. 

Feeling very overwhelmed by all the love from my cousins and mates
😭🥰
My heart is so full right now.


Really blessed to have the girls who helped me 
process and arrive to the decision; Ando and Becky who have been so very patient listening 
to all my crazy stories/giving advice and to my cousins who were my other sounding board, validated me when I felt like I was going crazy but also kept me in line when I was toeing it. Can't wait for Hobart hehe

Last but not least s/o to Aaron who was only there for the beginning and end of this whole thing. 
Really feels like your timing in my life is impeccable. 
So grateful you scouted out the location, invited me to crash at yours, debrief/joke about it, 
holding my hand after and through the night, making sure I was okay. 
The best slumber party ever - even though you put me to work to 
help you set up your lights until midnight haha


I am lowkey excited to see what's ahead but I really want to stay suspended in this moment
because it feels like my cup is overflowing 😭😭💛


 
♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've scrolled a tad too much...

My photo
Sometimes, I don't know why I bother continuing to keep this active but then I read past posts and get a good kick and laugh outta it. So here I am once again. |-/

Looking back?