Tuesday, 3 March 2026

Ang crashing the anniversary dinner was 
spectacular HAHAHA 
My friends are feral.
Ngl I stressed him out a bit saying that the reservation got changed to table for 4
and then told him dw imma text them that they can't sit with us
😂😂


Me ditching his ass the next day to go reunite with Aaron
HAHAHAH
Spent 6 hours catching up and didn't even make it to kbbq dinner. 
Aaron: I've been going to the gym, have you not noticed?
Me: YOU'VE been going? I'VE been going.... 
Me: 👀 are we just better people apart 
lmao

I've missed us 😭
Thanks for olive branching 3 times HAHAHA


♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've scrolled a tad too much...

My photo
Sometimes, I don't know why I bother continuing to keep this active but then I read past posts and get a good kick and laugh outta it. So here I am once again. |-/

Looking back?