Finally had DnM during one of our many slumber parties...
Honestly might be my only friendship where I don't feel like
I share much about my life or get asked about it but then
I share much about my life or get asked about it but then
it started making sense the more I annoyed you with
questions and you reluctantly answering.
Your lack of close friends and how blasé you were about your circle
Your lack of close friends and how blasé you were about your circle
left me feeling so down (which annoyed you even more haha)
Me: *quietly sniffling*
You: Are you cold?
Me: No, I'm tearing up because I can't imagine how lonely it is for you
You: 😡 I don't feel lonely! Stop crying
Me: But I just feel so sad for you
lmfao sounds so condescending but I was legit
Me: *quietly sniffling*
You: Are you cold?
Me: No, I'm tearing up because I can't imagine how lonely it is for you
You: 😡 I don't feel lonely! Stop crying
Me: But I just feel so sad for you
lmfao sounds so condescending but I was legit
trying to stop myself from ugly crying in your bed.
The maths all adding up now, guess some of them clocked it right
I also finally got to ask the question that's been on my mind a lot.
Should have known that you weren't going to be very forthcoming
I also finally got to ask the question that's been on my mind a lot.
Should have known that you weren't going to be very forthcoming
with answers during the dnm sesh.
Glad you don't share the same sentiment that we've fucked up our friendship
but yeahhh
kinda not holding my breath
kinda not holding my breath
because I know where I stand if things ever change...
♥
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment