Been regularly having sleepovers at my friend's
and lowkey felt a bit drained after some of our interactions this week,
despite them spending majority of the time in their office working...
idk guess I do just get annoyed at people easily.
Sooo a very welcome distraction when Ando was free and I was able to talk to him.
idk guess I do just get annoyed at people easily.
Sooo a very welcome distraction when Ando was free and I was able to talk to him.
Best 3hour call in a loooong while.
My cheeks hurt from how much I was cracking up.
Much needed catchup and rehash of our history
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
I totally forgot why we drifted apart for so long,
I am so sorry Ando that I didn't realise
how cut you were for not being on my faves LOL
You my #2 CR hoe (but seriously how dare you had other friends. Coco??)
also thanks for getting/laughing at my jokes HAHA
I just can't believe out of everyone from CR
You my #2 CR hoe (but seriously how dare you had other friends. Coco??)
also thanks for getting/laughing at my jokes HAHA
I just can't believe out of everyone from CR
I am still in touch with Ando and Becky 💛
and now they even live in the same state haha
Was tryna help Ando out and see if Becky would catsit and
maybe be his friend cos he introverted 👀
Honestly some people just recharge/energise you
♥
♥


No comments:
Post a Comment