Thursday, 27 August 2026

Feeling so blessed to have y'all in my lifeeeee.
So much love from the birthday messages 
also everyone checking in and wishing me 
luck on my interview too hehe
Truly feels like a fever dream
from newgrad me looking at tanya and thinking 
yeah I want her job to me inadvertently
being on secondment for the same gig. 

Bumped into the HOD consultant outside of the interview room
and she was full trying to psych me up,
giving me a shoulder massage to relax me lmaooo bruh


😭😭 Also very grateful for all the resources
that Tanya and Meisy sent my wayyyy.
I honestly do not think I could have had an interview
easier than this one ever again haha



Thank youuuu Lord 🙏



♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've scrolled a tad too much...

My photo
Sometimes, I don't know why I bother continuing to keep this active but then I read past posts and get a good kick and laugh outta it. So here I am once again. |-/

Looking back?