Tuesday, 14 April 2026

In my extroverted phase and making hella plans
that I'm forgetting who I've booked things with 
😬😬 
Really hoping that I haven't double booked


Going melb again next month since my cousins are very bad influence
ggs
Mum's not gonna be happy when she finds out haha
that and the hobart trip.

Tanya was checking in on me asking how I've been since the breakup,
after updating her what I've been up to she says 
"maybe you can pretend to be a little sad" 
LOOOOOL  
 

Was planning to go back live next week or two but now
am just enjoying my alone time too much...
guess I'll be swiping in melbz
lfggg
 


♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

You've scrolled a tad too much...

My photo
Sometimes, I don't know why I bother continuing to keep this active but then I read past posts and get a good kick and laugh outta it. So here I am once again. |-/

Looking back?