A/NUM was so shittttt
HAHAHAAH
Non stop drama everywhere.
Cops, AVOs and family drama galore.
Bloody useless legal team as well.
So glad the social worker was helping out and sorting what she could
hahahaha she kept saying that I kept it together so well
and didn't look stressed at all
🫠ðŸ«
Guess I faked it too well cos I was absolutely drowning
Not the CNC asking me how long will I need
Not the CNC asking me how long will I need
to forget how bad it was to agree to cover for NUM again
😂 foooooooking never mate.
Am too traumatised.
Just glad it's over hahaha
Just glad it's over hahaha
Went back to regular shifts and it was chaotic as usual.
Could tell all the other PM shift people were stressing out
and there's me breezing down the hallway
cos after the the NUM-ing I'm like
this is an absolute cakewalk in comparison.
Will take this chaos any day.
♥
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment