Wake up to a call from work...
briefly sees that it's 10 something from a glimpse of my phone...
Me: Hello?
Eric: Hey haha sorry I woke you up if you were still sleeping
Me: Ummm (*thinks to myself* would it be embarrassing on my part if
I was still asleep at 10? Probably) NAHHH Not really.
Eric: Okay. Can you come in earlier today?
Me: Um yeah? My shift was supposed to be 12pm... so?
Eric: Can you come in at 10?
Me: what... *Checks phone*
What the hell it's only 8:10. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!
briefly sees that it's 10 something from a glimpse of my phone...
Me: Hello?
Eric: Hey haha sorry I woke you up if you were still sleeping
Me: Ummm (*thinks to myself* would it be embarrassing on my part if
I was still asleep at 10? Probably) NAHHH Not really.
Eric: Okay. Can you come in earlier today?
Me: Um yeah? My shift was supposed to be 12pm... so?
Eric: Can you come in at 10?
Me: what... *Checks phone*
What the hell it's only 8:10. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment